Declaration of Financial Understanding
I, the swimmer, or (if under 18), the parent/legal guardian of the Member(s) in this family have read, understood and will abide by the fee structure, policies, and bylaws regarding the financial policy of the Olympian Swim Club (OSC).
- I understand that the program fees will be automatically charged to my credit card on a monthly basis unless payment is made by cash, cheque, or OSC Member Account Credit before the payment deadline as outlines in the OSC Financial Policy.
- I understand that I will have to pay the full travel deposit amount by the payment deadline as outlined in the OSC Financial Policy.
- I understand that all clothing and equipment must be paid for at the time of purchase.
- I understand that the fines incurred will be automatically charged to my Account as outlined in the OSC Financial Policy.
- I understand that I must complete my family's fundraising obligation and membership participation point commitment as specified by August 31, 2024 or the associated fines will be charged to my credit card as outlined in the OSC Financial Policy.
- I understand that the Olympian Swim Club will charge an interest fee on my member account amounts that are 60 days or more past due, and other actions may be taken as outlined in the OSC Financial Policy and OSC Bylaws.
I agree to the pay the fees, expenses, and costs levied or charged from time to time by the Olympian Swim Club to myself or as the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of the Member(s) associated with this Account, and the costs, fees, and expenses of the collection process for any amounts not paid when due.